Old February 15th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
R.F. Collins

Default 3Y0X - Peter I Island - Antarctica

Pretty good signal after midnight on 7090 in Michigan. What is also
interesting is listening for other rare DX stations calling in to make
a contact.

Biggest problem while using "split" frequency operation is operators
giving a range of frequencies for callers to transmit on. This is
fairly common but it usually results in people just caliing
continuously over the whole range and nobody can get through. I fired
up the rig about 4 AM for a quick contact after they settled down to
one calling frequency and did not have a problem.

Jim

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:31:01 -0600, "SeeingEyeDog"
wrote:

Any SWL's hear them?
http://www.peterone.com

Currently on