Old February 16th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Amos Keag

Default Stealth antenna question

kd5sak wrote:

"Joe S." wrote in message

"jimbo" wrote in message
XYL and I are refugees from Katrina -- we were living in an apartment in
Bay Saint Louis, MS, and building a house nearby -- it was all washed away
in Katrina and we took a big uninsured loss. We are now looking for a
home here in NE Tennessee -- 1,500 feet or more above sea level.

Following the example of NOAH ???

Seriously, I am truly sorry for your loss. I am impressed by your
determination to rebuild. Use a good Real Estate attorney to assure the
absence of CC&Rs. [Or, that you fully understand the CC&Rs].