Old February 16th 06, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb

Default Rbs

assraped an old underage boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
sucked off an old friend wrote:

more forgery

More Markie stupidity.

wrote:

Just not from you, Markie.

no I guss you havn't been reading the NG you are thrashing Mr Slit

The only thing I am "thrashing" is your retarded dumb ass! However, you
and Toodles have been spamming you especially with the posts that you
reply to with just "bs."

what spaming

I have merely been calling your posts what they are BS

repling to a post is now spaming?

You are spamming, stupid.

then you and Steve and Dave are bigest "spammers" of them all

No we post more relevant stuff than you do, retard. And you claim I am
Steve. Make up your mind.