Old February 16th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:29:53 -0800, Frankie of Silliland
wrote:

On 15 Feb 2006 06:19:11 wrote in

an old friend uttered yet another fantastic lie:

...but i don't chase folk

1,132 SPAM posts on RRAP in the last 3 months says otherwise.

With 1,510 posts in the same time period, it looks like you have him
beat:

Ahhhhh...the disgraced can't-cut-it-as-a-non-rated-ex-Marine
chimes in! Hail Hail, the Feeble Five are all here!

but of course Stee was "justified" becuase I spell badly that
justifies sayinganything about me incluindtell the the lie that I was
caught ontape molesting a kid

My "justification" was countering your posts, Markie. Most of
those were just "More Markie Mularkie" responses.

And so far, you've not proved me wrong.....

Steve, K4YZ