Old February 16th 06, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Joe S.

Default Stealth antenna question

"Amos Keag" wrote in message
kd5sak wrote:

"Joe S." wrote in message

"jimbo" wrote in message
XYL and I are refugees from Katrina -- we were living in an apartment in
Bay Saint Louis, MS, and building a house nearby -- it was all washed
away in Katrina and we took a big uninsured loss. We are now looking for
a home here in NE Tennessee -- 1,500 feet or more above sea level.

Following the example of NOAH ???

Seriously, I am truly sorry for your loss. I am impressed by your
determination to rebuild. Use a good Real Estate attorney to assure the
absence of CC&Rs. [Or, that you fully understand the CC&Rs].

Yep, we have dealt with CC&R's time and again. Served 30 years in the Army
and often it was easier to stick up an antenna when living on post than when
living in subdivisions. We are looking for a house or property in remote
"hollers" where folks can't even spell CC&R - hihi!!