Old February 17th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein

Default SLURP Serial Line Universal Reading Program

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 16:09:53 GMT, nadaclue
wrote:

I have been trying to get SLURP run on my Windows XP box to capture the
data being sent to the serial port on another Windows XP box. The program
starts with no problem, but I have been unable to get it to accept a
change in baud rate from the default 4800 to 9600. A file with the default
name "dumpcom" is created on start-up. This is what I have been trying
"A:\ slurp /1/b9600/d8/p0/s2/w0200/last0". What am I doing wrong?

Serial port to IP? Try Serproxy.