Old February 16th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.cb
JB

Default FA SKIPSHOOTER LINEAR (LOW DRIVE)

I don't know what he really designed. It appears to be a standard 12 volt
amp kludged onto the back of a 12 volt power supply. Of course, he did add
some kind of metering, and moved the control switches to the front of the
power supply, but if that's designing, I have designed cars, computers,

and
of course every home I have lived in since I could push a dresser around.

Actually they were adapted from some motorola tech notes. He wrote the
parts list, the girls built them. These were full production units until
FCC signal purity regs were instituted. They were good for heating up
external low pass filters. Beleive it or not I think the company is still
in business.

Yes he had a cb in his car. I don't see his call in the dbase any more.
Probably deceased.