Old February 17th 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.home.repair
Brian O

Default Want to replace old flat tv cable with better coax.

"jg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanx to all who replied and helped out. I've installed a balun
tranformer at the antenna and I've replaced the entire run with RJ6
coax cable. Picture quality increased drastically on all channels.
I've got my antenna pointing 206 degrees yet I can still pick up
channels 29 (103 degrees) and 19 (143 degrees.) (My antenna's fault
I'm sure.) At any rate the local stations (Sacramento) all come in
super clear, so I'll leave it as it is.

Thanx again.

If you ever get the urge, buy a good long distance antenna and put a rotor
on it and see what you get!