Old February 17th 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Michael A. Terrell

Default scr522-bc624

Scott Dorsey wrote:

Litzendraht wrote:

Thank you Thierry for sending the schematic to Alain. I wish Alain well
in his radio astronomy ventures with 60 year old radio equipment.

I have them all the time. Can't somebody DO something about Jupiter
and the sun? They're always causing interference for me. Can't the
FCC get them shut down or something?
--scott

Yeah! Where is "Marvin the Martian" when you need him? I guess that
he is still looking for a Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida