Old February 17th 06, 08:50 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,rec.radio.amateur.policy
AB8MQ

Default I HAVE MY OWN SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hit the Road, Bucktoothed Choad (The Roger Wiseman Song)"

(with apologies to J. H. Deutschendorf)

Marshall County, West Vagina
Rusted trailers, pregnant welfare mothers
Folks are close the close as they can be
"She's good enough for Dad, she's good enough for me."

Bucktoothed choad, hit the road
To the place you belong: West Vagina
There or China
Hit the road, bucktoothed choad.

Roger Wiseman dreams about guys
Greyhound stations, reeking public restrooms
Cheap and nasty, suck and **** and run
Mouthful of stale gism, asshole full of cum.

Bucktoothed choad, hit the road
To the place you belong: West Vagina
There or China
Hit the road, bucktoothed choad.

Roger thinks of Gareth when he's reading alt dot evil
The swear words all remind him of his punk far away
And beatin' on his meat Wiseman gets the feelin'
He don't wanna **** chicks
Anyway, anyway!

Bucktoothed choad, hit the road
To the place you belong: West Vagina