Old February 17th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

Default Living Will

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
I DID NOT dream this up. I just received it in an email and thought it
a bit funny. I also thought it just might apply to one or two in this
group who could laugh along with us. :-)

=======

My wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "Just
so you know, I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on
some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull
the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all of my beer!

Note to self: a dying will is better than a living will.