Old February 18th 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio Shack to close 400 to 700 stores

I have an Allied Radio Corporation Spring Summer 1941 catalog
here.(1941,the year I was born) 180 page catalog,including the front and
back cover pages.Lots of nice looking old Radios in my
catalog.Cameras,cell phones? Nothing like that is listed in my Allied
Radio Corporation catalog,but that was sixty four years ago.Spring
Summer 1941,A Day Which Will Live In Infamy haden't gotten started yet
in U.S.A.I was one month and two days old on that day.
cuhulin