Old September 6th 03, 01:50 PM
Dee D. Flint

wrote in message
.. .
Thanks Hank,
I found the manager on QRZ (EA5KB) and I think he's asking for an

addressed
envelope plus a dollar (USD/IRC).
Paul

An IRC is an International Reply Coupon. It is useable in any member
country of the International Postal Union to buy postage. Since the QSL
manager is in Spain, he will need that to buy stamps since he cannot use US
stamps.

You can get an IRC at post offices. However, you may have to hunt around
for them as not every post office will bother to have them on hand. For
awhile, I lived in a small town and they special ordered them for me as I
was the only person who ever asked for them. These days, you can probably
order them via the internet as the postal service does have a web site.

That first DX contact is a real thrill. I remember too.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE