Old February 18th 06, 08:16 PM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherall
...I checked primetimeshortwave.com and hfradio.org, and they both list this as a Voice of America frequency during that time. ...
Well, I should have believed them I guess. I never heard any kind of id during the music program, 1905-2000 UTC. But after it was over, there was a VOA id: "Africa service of the Voice of America," along with the fact that Nightline Africa was on next.

That music program was the most interesting thing I've heard from VOA so far.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/