Old February 18th 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.cocksucker.geno-paris,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
N0VFP

Default MY PERSONAL AD

Lloyd Davies wrote:
IKYABWAI
Here's your ad, fatass:

Hi! Excitement!

I've been hiding in the closet for quite some time - but not very
successfully.
Everyone seems to guess anyway. Oh well.
I've decided to leap out of the closet this year...
After all it is a leap year!
And I like playing leapfrog with my HUD apartment neighbors!

I've had quite a few gay relationships but they all ended bad, so I
decided to stop looking for my special someone and sort of wait for
fate
to lead us to each other. In the meantime I have been concentrating on
my
web design work, which I find very interesting; even if I'm not very
good.
I still get enough rubes willing to try me. Perhaps because I'm too
cheap.

I often think, I would still like a family, a relationship, someone to
care for me and me for him. I always say that I want a very traditional
marriage, some kids, a car, mortgage and romantic dinners holding
hands,
except that it will be with a guy, not a girl. I am finding it hard to
find someone to givce my fatass the Ramrod. My friends all say I don't
try hard enough.

Any now that I can get married in New Paltz in upstate New York I don't
even have to go to SanFran.

So ... any ideas? Any of you fags want to get married?

Lloyd Davies TIME LORD AND TALK SHOW HOST

I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks my ass!

Lloyd Austin Davies
710 S. Clinton St. Apt. 202
Athens, AL 35611
(256)233-4396