Old February 18th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
running dogg

Default Anybody remember Radio For Peace International?

Whatever happened to Radio For Peace International? I seem to remember
some story about them being locked out of their studios, but I don't
remember the whole story. They were the best source of left wing
looniness on shortwave, along with RHC. And they were created by the UN!
Their slogan should have been: "RFPI: Proving Joe McCarthy Right With
Every Transmission!" Now I have to log on and read David Rickets's
posts. I wonder what RFPI would have said about, say, Iraq?