Old February 19th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

David wrote:

On 19 Feb 2006 10:25:06 -0800, "Somebody Somewhere"
wrote:

running dogg wrote:
I think a true clandestine targeting the US is needed. It needs to be
totally secret (not broadcast on WRMI) and dedicated to the overthrow of
the US govt, and indeed all govts. I tried to buy a transciever
clandestinely several years ago, but everybody wanted to see my ham
license. I didn't get anything then, and I sort of dropped out of pirate
radio, but now I think that Bush's crimes are so severe, and coverage so
limited, that a clandestine station is needed.

WTF do you need clandestine anti-Bush stations for when you already
have ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, NPR, etc, ad nauseum?

So you prefer media that never finds fault with the Authorities?

Would actually prefer you obtaining a clue.

dxAce
Michigan
USA