Old September 4th 03, 06:31 PM
Walter

Rick,

I would love to see a photo of the setup when you get done. It sounds
really cool.

I have posted some sky-wire questions in a few other groups and some
people have told me that I need to use a matching transformer,

http://www2.hard-core-dx.com/nordicd...eed/feed1.html

to balance the coax and the wire antenna.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to run a sky-wire, but I may wait until this
fall, after the leaves go. It seems easier without all of the leaves
when using a slingshot.

I tied mine up with trout line. I bought went I got the 1 oz. egg
sinkers and figured it should be able to hold up under bad weather.

about the setup, doesn't the ladder line become part of the antenna?

thanks.