Old February 19th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

Last Wednesday afternoon,I went to the Wal Mart store.(food department)
Just as I was putting my bags of grub in the back of my van,a black
(they are really a dark grey color) Helicopter flew low over the parking
lot heading in a North/Northeast (mostly North) direction.Yesterday
morning,a black (dark grey) Helicopter flew low over my house,I think it
was heading in a West (mostly West) Northwest direction.But those
Helicopters fly low over millions of people's houses every day.
cuhulin