Old February 20th 06, 12:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Billy Smith

Default We really need an anti-Bush clandestine SW station...

Of course, you're largely ignorant of the Constitution, Bill of Right, and
the writings of the Founding Fathers of this nation. But ignorance is your
virtue

"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:

On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 20:24:18 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

You have to exercise responsibility for any right or liberty. What was
advocated above is not responsible. There are a few things you can't say
and I'm not listing them here as you already know what they are but
don't listen to me and you just might get more attention than you
bargained for. Going forward I'm not responding to any more of your
posts on topic or not. That goes double for the other guy in the thread
that you replied too.

You are way off base.

You're off your rocker.

The government should always fear the people.

And laugh at the 'tards...

Not the other way around.

You'll get a clue... someday.

dxAce