Old February 20th 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Doctor DaviD Diagnoses - We are 300,000,000 TV inducedA...

Miracle Turf! Legend Of The Pentalawn Continues To Grow.
www.rense.com

Well,I like my lawn just the way it is,it's mostly green now,getting
greener looking every day,some parts of it already needs mowing.I dont
want any high tech Pentalawn.I dont mind sweating and pushing my little
lawn mower over my lawn in the Spring time/Summer time,it gives me
something to do.Sweating that beer out of me.
cuhulin