Old February 20th 06, 07:54 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Roger

Default Donations, Woger??

"Billy Smith" wrote in message
nk.net...
You know all about that lisp. Is that the one you exhibit when you are with
the Lavender Lads? I've never had a lisp so you need to go up your meds a
little bit.

Wogie went to the Moundsville sperm clinic this morning to donate. The nurse
handed Wogie a small, sterile glass two ounce container. Wogie looked at the
small container and told the nurse, "This will not do. I need something
larger, much larger."
The nurse, thinking Woger was bragging, came back with an eight ounce Dixie
cup and handed it to Woger. Woger once again told the nurse, "No, I need
something larger, much larger."

The nurse, calling his bluff, next brought a plastic bucket she had pulled
from the janitor's closet. Woger looked at the bucket and said, "This ought
to be about right."

As the nurse was closing the door to give Wogie some privacy she noticed
that Woger had dropped his pants and was sitting on the bucket. The nurse
told Woger that this is not how it is done and Woger looked up at her and
said, "You asked for sperm donors, didn't you? Well, I'm donating all the
sperm I gathered from the Lavender Lads last night."