Old February 21st 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Bob Miller

Default Need Donated Radios

On 19 Feb 2006 17:24:21 -0800, "Kap" wrote:

Me and a couple friends are trying to start a amature radio group for
youths our age and we desperately need radios to demonstrate what
amature radio is like all we have is a Yaesu FT2800M just 2 meters
only. We'd like to demonstrate HF communications but we can not afford
a HF transceiver. If anybody has a extra HF transceiver or discount
price please let us know.

Put up a web site with some pictures of you guys working your one
little radio -- make your appeal again with a web site to go to so
people will know who & what they're donating to. You might have better
luck than with this strictly text approach.

bob
k5qwg