Old February 21st 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default hope you happy now Todd locked in his basemnt

On 20 Feb 2006 11:28:08 -0800, wrote:

an_old_retard wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

More Mark stupidity.

nope more of his honesty

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

you are the source

Wrong.

yes he is

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

Mr. Slit "carries" nobody, stupid. You are the one making stupid
statements.

another lie Mr Slit

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

Oh? How so?

well confining Todd other than by a judes order is kidnapping or crimal
confinement

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

PKB.

and you complain about MY spelling

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

I have done NO misconduct

Google's archives paint a different story.

where?

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

So are you ashamed of your deviant lifestyle?

not at all

but my lifestyle (or anybody elses) lifestyle is not the topic here

nor have I completely atributed it you

Dave your freind certainly helps

How?

check google

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

English, do you know it?

why yes why do you ask?

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Says the self-admitted liar, Markie.

indeed

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

No, I wouldn't want to be behind that smely fatass.

but you are right there

Dave is the next step up the ladder

"Insider" Dave hasn't got the goods on Roger's accomplishments, he's
better at prevarication then he is getting facts. Otherwise, he'd have
posted Roger's accomplishments.

3rd from the bottom is still pretty poor