Old February 21st 06, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default steve back on how rape is funny

On 21 Feb 2006 00:57:51 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:35:48 -0800, Frankie of Silliland
wrote:
On 18 Feb 2006 10:55:03 -0800, "nobodys_old_friend"
wrote in .com:
wrote:
lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:
this is the 8th friday since steves dealine thus for my pruposes it is
the end of week 8

It would appear that Steve lied.

in fairness to Steve I'd it most likely that steve lie is in his
failure to admit what you go one to type below

Sprechen sie what?

well if you had left the other section BB typed it would make more
sense

You wieners can't even get along with yourselves!

we are only a gruop in your mind

What's a "gruop"...?!?!

we hardly know each other

So? You are still the proverbial "peas in a pod".

no we are not

peas in a pod would get along. I don't like the Anime Todd chooses to
distribute. I just agree it is legal and basicaly harmless.

Brain is part of gruop I actively disprove of the BSA, given my
sexualy it should not take a genius to figure why I have issues with
those folks
You don't need
to "know" each other in order to be categorized together.

but we do need to have something in comon

all we have trule in comon is that you dislike us

I don't know any of the other "pro code" persons here other than a
few on-the-air QSO's and some private mail exchages, both electronic
and snail...

so?

Yet YOU lump us together all the time.

becuase you have something in comon

basicaly all we have in conmon is that we disagreed with you and then
did not fleeat the first brush with you temper

No tempter here, Morkie. Just true joviality.

nothing Funny" about raped an friend" steve

cuting the whine

What whine?

yours

Steve, K4YZ