Old February 21st 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default more from the **** master

On 21 Feb 2006 06:47:56 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 21 Feb 2006 05:08:14 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

lied_to_an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

more forgery steve

Where?

right up there

You are stupid.

IYO

Your "English" is like that of a confused, lost alien.

You are a moron.

You've lied to us over and over.

no i have not

or rether in in your fantasy life

Ergo none of my play-on-words above is mistruthful.

foregry is forgery

On 19 Feb 2006 18:36:03 GMT, "Lloyd" wrote:
On 20 Feb 2006 01:40:35 +0800, raped_an_old_friend wrote:

Stevei and pals complian to Tood's dad andn ow he lok
todd up. hope thei are proued of selves.

Locking Todd up hasn't reduced the noise level. Steve has gone away
again, but still the noise hasn't subsided.

Which only goes to prove where the noise is coming from.

nope

Yep. You haven't had me to blame for the "noise" for 2 weeks yet
it persists without ebbing. THAT answered a lot of questions in and of
itself!

not realy you dragged these claims in fornt of a sociopath waited till
he gets his teeth in them them you let him carry the ball

Bull. You are so stupid.

IYO

but the fact is that you enjoy repateing lies

and the you are a Sociopath

and Homophobe

and an antisemite

and a general watse of Carbon Oxegen and and Nitrogen

you are the source

How's that?

you started the something you lacked the power to stop

I've not made 10 posts in the last 2 1/2 weeks...

so?
you made thousands of hate filled incendary posts before that

it would take months perhaps years to le them die down you know that

Sorry, Mork. Your dirty laundry is out there for all to see.

nope that is your luandry and evrybody but you seem to know it

you are the one that started the sewar and got Mr Slit to carry your
freight

"sewer".

I started nothing, Morkie. You have Lennie the Liar, one of your
Feeble Five buddies to thank for the flamewar.

tell the truth

He is not my Buddy I hardly know him

you started the flame war by provoking me fand threatening me for
years

you spread fual in the wood you lit the match

Len did type "raped an Old friend" or" Mark Morgan caught on Tape" or
claim I had AIDS or other STD's

Lenn did not answer my first post on returning to RRAP with a Gay
bashing title that is not fit for "proper" discourse

And as far as what "Mr Slit" does, he only does what he does with
what YOU give him to work with. Quit giving him dirt and he'll quit
rubbing mudpies in your face!

you gave the dirt I can't take it away from him. At least not without
comitting a crime by tracking him down and Killing him

Markie, you lack the capability to carry out any death threats, so if I
were you, I wouldn't post them.

One I have posted any death threats
but if I choose to kill someone I could do it

killing isn't very hard

BTW are you sure you are not me, it must get realy confusing all those
folks in your head, maybe I am one of them

Todd isn't locked up

How do you know this?

because I know Todd father is not a criminal, and locking Todd up would
be a crime

No, locking Todd up would be the epitomy of urban renewal.

more lies Robeson

if Todd's father locked him it would be a crime

you promote and support criminal activity Steve them is the facts

So do you, with your perversion of kids.

No I don't

I don't prevert anyone at all let alone kids

If you have any real eveidence i do

call the FBI or the Hougton county shiriff

I know you don't care about that you comit crimes the minor kinds that
the cops hardly care about

Other than carrying a bit too much acceleration on my way to work,
I don't break the law, Morkie.

wrong again steve

The troublemakers are you and Mr. Slit. Why don't you simply stop
responding to Mr. Slit (Roger Wiseman) completely? That would cut the
noise level at least in half.

you should address your remark to Dave he is the one going on and with
Mr Slit

Wait. Don't answer that last question, because I already know the
answer: You have no self control.

and you just lied

Where?

He was right.

You have no self control

realy?

Absolutely.

check your pulse. if you have that proves I have self control, since I
would most certina like to kill you for your Mark Morgan caught on tape
post.

And yet ANOTHER death threat to add to the pile!

not at all

can you tell the truth?

or are you going to make another false police report?

See, Morkie...?!?! You DO NOT have any self control!

yes I do
you are alive

If I had no self control you would be dead right now

Uhhhhhhh...No. You talk the big talk, Morkie, but you have neither
the guts nor the skills for it. Put that Clancy novel back on the
shelf, little boy...you ain't no Special Forces operator about to jump
out of the dark...Fatboys like you can't get the jump on a pat of
butter.

Steve killing someone is not that hard

it doesn't take a Special ops type to kill you

unless you travel armed all the time I don't need the jump on you I
just need to firepower and a little range

killing is done everyday in this country and it is hardly rocket
science

The fact that you continue to bomb the list with your lies,
deceit, sexual perversion and other misconduct in my absence, which
you have completely attributed to me in the past, is evidence that you
ARE out of control.

I don't do these thing

Sure you do. You've done it for years, and in the last 2 weeks
you've only had YOU to blame for being even MORE evident than usual!

no I don't

I never brought up my sexual oirentation

you did

I have only return ed to the same types of conducts you done to me and
other

the only diffence is I can do it more effectively than you

Mr slit has been bombibg the NG with lies and so forth

He's been "bombibg" the NG...?!?!

I have done NO misconduct

Sure you have.

such as?

Spamming the group with the one line "bs"

that is not spaming the gruop

it is valid coment made in reply to bull****

you are responsible for the result of your langauge and the style of
"debate" you made sexual orientation basicaly the sole topic of the NG

No I haven't, Mork...YOU did. YOU are the pervert, admitted and

1 documented.
so?

you brought it you added lies and deceit to what I admited to

you typed it

or are you claiming I made you somehow

nor have I completely atributed it you

Sure you have.

another lie

Dave your freind certainly helps

Dave's done nothing but tell the truth you don't like to hear.

what truth?

Leave it to Markie to not fathom.

contradicting yourself

you have claimed Dave never tells the truth therefore you agree that
dave does not tell the truth about me

so one way or another you lied little boy

Too bad for you.

You ARE your own worst enemy, Mork.

not is the gaol is NG that runs without deciet

More random letters in search of order and meaning, Morkie.

you are the least second to least honest poster on the NG

Wrong.

right but you can't face the facts

Mr Slit gets the "honor of being right behind

Right behind what? Right behind whom?

you

Dave is the next step up the ladder

EVERYONE is a step up the ladder where you are concerned,
Morkie...And it's not a hard step to take, either...

nope not as far as honesty Mr slit is the bottom of the heap then you
and then Dave

Markie, you are at the bottom of a very long evolutionary ladder.

wrong again
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download