Old February 21st 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Roy Lewallen

Default Fiberglass roof on FJ-40

Bob Spooner wrote:
"Roy Lewallen" wrote in message
... But having spent quite a few hours studying various patents for their
design, it looks like some might work much better than others.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

Roy,

Would you share with us which ones you think would work better?

73,
Bob AD3K

Sorry, it's been nearly 20 years since I went through the patents, and I
don't recall all the various modifications and innovations I came
across. And I don't have any idea which might have been included in
commercial designs. Surely someone has done some comparative
measurements of various commercial units and published the results. If
not, it sounds like a good project for someone interested in using
through-glass antennas. I'm not one of them.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL