Old February 21st 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Dr.Death

Default Cobra 25LTD Classic tune up

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
Programbo wrote:
They sound like crap stock..No modulation..With a 2 pill it would still
sound like crap just much louder

OK. I've got one on the shelf. I don't use AM only radios.
I know it works. I tried it once.

Anybody make an offer for it. Shipping would be actual postage from 212..

I should clean up this Uniden PC76XL and get that off my shelf, too.
Also a TRC-422 and a TRC-422A just sits and sits.

I'm not sure if I should sell the Regency Range Gain, Lafayette LMS-40,
Midland 76-858, and forget about my 2950.

I spent good money on the LMS-40 to get it repaired because some dork
had tried to put extra channels in it and had really butchered it.
I'd have to sell that one for at least $100. It's in good shape
externally.

I also have a lightning struck 148GTL. The owner said it's DOA.
I'm not going to bother testing it. His A99 was toothpicks in the yard!

DONTSPAMME is every other letter in my email addy. Remove that to reply.
Serious inquiries only. Leave a phone number in the email for call back
and give a time referenced to a timezone to call on my dime.

What does the case and face plate look like. My 148 could use some cosmetic
surgery.