Old February 21st 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WTB: Magnavox D1875 Radio

I also own a nice little Toshiba model number RP-F11 AM/FM/Shortwave
radio.It is about the same size of my Magnavox D1875 radio,but not quite
as thick front to back.It has 11 bands,the signal meter doesn't work and
it wasen't working when I bought the radio at a Goodwill store for about
four dollars.Other than the signal meter not working,the radio does work
ok.It has 11 little push buttons for selecting whichever bands and one
push button for Power Off and one slide switch on the right hand side of
the radio for Saftey/Hold/Release.

On the left front side there is a slide switch for Volume and below that
is a slide switch for Tone/H/L/Voice.On the left edge side there are
three jacks for Rec Out and and Phone and DC IN 6V.On the back of the
radio there are two screws for antenna connection and antenna ground
connection and on top there is a whip telescopic Antenna.It is really a
nice little radio,it works ok.I would like to find some reviews on the
internet of my Magnavox D1875 II Band Receiver radio and my Toshiba
RP-F11 radio.Anybody?
cuhulin