Old February 21st 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default Guess how much

All kidding aside, I will state that it is gratifying to see that
classic SW radios can be sold for a great deal of money IF they are in
new or like-new shape. It behooves all of us to make sure that we keep
our radios in as pristine condition as possible and also to keep all
boxes, packing material, manuals, and even orginal
advertisements/catalogs, etc. to offer someday to a subsequent
purchaser. I have done this and I've told my wife that she should try
to sell my radios, hopefully for a good price, after I go to the great
"Radio Shack in the Sky."

I sincerely hope the person who buys this Trans-Oceanic truly
appreciates it and gives it the care it deserves.

Best,

Joe