Old February 22nd 06, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
ron

Default Cobra 25LTD Classic tune up

cut D9 for modulation, adjust L10, L9, L8 for power.

"Programbo" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an old (Aug 1991) 25 LTD Classic someone just gave me and it all
works except it`s just factory stock in everyway and doesn`t put out
worth a damn...I`ve been away from the game so long I`ve lost all my
notes on the various tricks to tune it up beyond swapping out the final
and driver..Clip this..change that...?...Maybe some of the old timers
who remember me and know I`m cool can lend a hand..Send me an e-mail if
you want to avoid the trolls who`ll turn this into an anti-keyclown
thread