Old February 22nd 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default GOOD to see you let out basement Tood

Lloyd wrote:
On 22 Feb 2006 01:58:21 -0800, N9OGL wrote:

Good-looking hunk, Lloyd, wrote:

That why you are still a virgin and can't get a date, tubby?

http://h1.ripway.com/lloyddaviessux/lloyd_is_hungry.jpg

Yeah, this shows how "good looking" you are..NOT!

It is O'Dochartaigh, as a matter of fact I've posted on here as
O'Dochartaigh a number of time. I've been to my family home in Ireland
and have done a lot of research on my family. My family is part of the
Ui Neil Dynasty, One of the oldest nobilities in europe and my family
came over from ireland in 1895 and their name was americanized to
Daugherty.

That's not right. The O'Dochartaigh official web site at
http://www.odochartaigh.org says that the American version of the
name is "Doherty." Apparently you're making stuff up again.

Just like http://www.houseofnames.com shows you to be Welsh and Jewish,
career pizza boy.

Didn't you lose your last ISP when someone took exception to razor
laced dildo comments? It probably isn't a good idea to repeat that
mistake, even if the thought does make you horny.

No some dumbass was using blogger.com mailing system and sending some
mentally retarded amateur operator threatening letters. I say mentally
retarded because he apparently can read the headers and some of those
threatening letters he wouldn't post, leading me to believe that they
were fake, probably sent to himself by him. If it makes you horny
perhaps you can go butt **** wiseman, that way he'll stay off my blogs

Wiseman was posting on "THE WORLD OF THE INTELLIGENTSIA" no doubt,
along with all of the other mental giants who inhabit your system.

And you still whine on NIM Busters, "Isis" and a bunch of other names.

you dalek loving bitch!!

The only person who routinely mentions daleks is N0VFP, but I'm not
that Lloyd.

Funny how you use the same phrases he does when you post.

Even worse, the person who is posting as N0VFP isn't that
Lloyd either; he's Woger Wiseman, Lloyd's most obsessed stalker.

Hi Lardass. You outed yourself.

All of this will become clearer to you if manage to stay free for any
length of time and do not get locked in the basement again by your
parents. Enjoy the sunshine.

Says the career pizza delivery boy who rarely ventures out of his
filthy HUD apartment in the ghetto.