Old February 22nd 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default BBC FM-HD Feed in Stereo

Brenda Ann wrote:

"David" wrote in message
Noticed this morning on my BA Recepter HD that the Newshour program is
in stereo.

IBOC is QRM. This is one thing I can easily agree with Steve on.... I hope
it dies an early death so that people can listen to stations more than 20
miles away again...

Yep, WBBM 780 Chicago (Yes, Eddy Wardo, I know that the transmitter is not
located IN Chicago) recently turned their IBOC back on wiping out my reception
of another station here in Michigan on 790 whose programs I liked on Saturday
mornings.

IBOC = QRM

dxAce
Michigan