Old February 22nd 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brenda Ann

Default BBC FM-HD Feed in Stereo

"David" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 07:19:02 +0900, "Brenda Ann"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..
Noticed this morning on my BA Recepter HD that the Newshour program is
in stereo.

IBOC is QRM. This is one thing I can easily agree with Steve on.... I hope
it dies an early death so that people can listen to stations more than 20
miles away again...

Good luck with that. As long as they keep it confined to Daytime on
Mediumwave I don't mind enough to get excited. There're a thousand
sources of incidental radiation nowadays. And who says you can't DX
digital signals?

A friend of mine in NYC can only receive the three strongest IBOC signals,
and can't listen to second adjacent signals (rimshots) that she used to be
able to hear regularly because of IBOC.. that's not DX, it's choice..