Old February 23rd 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

From: (Steveo)
"Dr.Death" wrote:

No crisco dick. You ran what you thought were
his license plates and came to that conclusion.

_
__
Him and Lelnad came up with Peebles that

time. I'd gladly show him my drivers license

but that would require him to voluntarily

present himself within arms length of me. We

all know he's too chicken-**** for that.

http://i1.tinypic.com/ofbp5j.jpg

I remember that. THAT was all Lelnad, Dogie was too stupid to think for
himself and it was Lelnad that sold him that bil of goods and he
swallowed it hook, line, and sinker. Lelnad has his arms full right now
and his lawyer advised him to back off usenet, especially this group.
Poor ******* can;t even obey his own lawyer. He thinks his tracks are
covered....seems like a great time to illustrate his original
webpage...always great for a laugh. I know I have it bookmarked
somewhere,,,if I can find it, I'll post it.