Old February 23rd 06, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Default R75/Kiwa

YES! The Kiwa mods make a significant positive difference - the
AGC/Synch mod is the best, the AGC just works a whole lot better,
either fast or slow, and mates really well with the RF gain (play with
the two together on some fluttery stations, with the AM synch engaged
for selective faders, and you'll see what I mean). The sound is
improved, and if you got the filter mods, you'll find those are now
eminently useful too.

Craig's mods were about the best bang-for-the-buck SW investment I ever
made.

Bruce Jensen