Old February 23rd 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DeWayne

Default R75/Kiwa

Ok, but JPS has had an auto notch filter on the market for nearly 15 years
or so that works to perfection on multiple hets, the NF-60! The anf on the
R75 is pathetic in comparison. When listening to SSB it makes a great deal
of difference. It just seems that it would have been sooooo simple for Icom
to have made the R75 a much better radio, and for nearly the same price.
Don't get me wrong, I believe the R75 is an excellent value for the money,
even the stock radio.

Is it possible that ICOM is only interested in SSB,
and that's why they aren't too concerned?

--Mike L.