Old February 23rd 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default Ping N8WWM the fugly felon

Blast from the past, as promised:

Email:*

Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering

(1978)

Lawrence Technological University Southfield

Michigan

----------------------------------

20 years experience in power electronics

servicing and designing

induction heating power supplies. Frequencies
range from 1KHz to 450KHz

with power levels from 2.5KW to 1200KW.

Inverter designs based on SCR,

IGBT and MOSFET power modules.

Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and

Computer Science (2000)

Lawrence Technological University Southfield

Michigan

--------------------------------------

"So far, it all appears innocuous. A few quick moves will reveal if the
above is true. I have my doubts, and here is why, read on."

I plan on signing up for the Master Degree

program in Computer Science

with a focus on software engineering. I got

"Now. Does this hemorrhage of the language appear familar? Most college
grads acquire enough sense, especially in print, to say, "I RECEIVED, or
ACQUIRED. Let us move on."

*a degree in computer science just for the fun

of doing it. I like

playing with computers as a hobby so I figured
if I want to learn

anything, mite as well

"Stop right there. All this alleged knowledge with horrible mistakes
like this? A mite, Mr. college grad, is a microscopic arachnid."

to it right,

*"Aheheeheheh! See what it says? He says,
and I quoteth the college grad..'...so I figured if I want to learn
anything, mite (SIC) as well to it right." Is this unbelievable or not?"

and got a degree.

"Bam! What did I say about cutting your own throat, LELAND?"

I have found that ham radio is an interesting

and fun hobby. Since my

professional background is in power

electronics, I have found that ham

radio has provided me with a means to

expand my knowledge in the area of

communication electronics.

"How about a return to basic prerequisites?"

*Its interesting to note that most of the new

technical advances being

made in Ham Radio

"Tell us, oh college grad, why did you capitalize "ham radio?" Oh. I
see. You carry the same reverence for it that you do myself."

occur on VHF and above. As an engineer

"Lalalalallalalalallalallala"

*that is what attracts me to the hobby.

From where I stand I see systems that were

completely designed in

hardware now redesigned as part hardware

and part software, which

performs better and costs

"No sireeeBob. No Dewey button for you, no chest to pin it on. COST, as
in SINGULAR! Even your average high school grad knows this."

less to manufacture. I think the time is

approaching where it will be

difficult to

"Retain your credibility, Leland?" No. Impossible. You are done.You can
have this razor though to finish yourself off, Mr. tough guy."

separate

*
the hardware from the software functions in

future communications

equipment. Everywhere you look, commercial

systems are going digital

while many Amateurs are still arguing about

the merits of Morse Code

testing

"Need I say more? Yea! Actually, I have a command! Go IMMEDIATELY and
fetch this wretched proof of your lack of intelligence and mushy gray
matter off of QRZ.com and at least rework it so anyone with a sixth
grade education can not come along and make a fool of you in front of
the entire world etched in stone for all of history to see. And I just
got down! Click click! : )"