Old February 24th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Look at Leila's scraggly teeth

It must be a living in hell at home.

http://sweagles67.com/heilnew.jpg

I think they both look great. I'm going to guess it's their wedding
reception.

You need glasses! Her face must have on a ton of makeup to hide the
bags and wrinkles. That ex-Helsinki streetwalker sure did have lots of
mileage.

Why are you talking about Dave's wife?

They are like the subjects in the I-95 A$$hole song, "Dave was born an
A$$hole and has an A$$hole for a wife".

Sorry, but I don't know the song.

Is this really Steve with a forged screen name?

Leave it to Brain.

You sound more and more like Steve with every post. You just gotta
bring the wife into the fray, and you just gotta misspell my name. Do
you have a flight suit, too?