Old February 24th 06, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default AC6MG forging K5PF to rec.radio.cb

From:
NNTP--Posting Host: 172.167.29.13
03:17:09 MET)
NNTP Posting Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 03:17:09 MET

From:
(Smooth=A0B)
Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...

Amps are illegal on CB.

Forging Paul Folmsbee can get your dumb ass sued. He's a real estate
agent in Cary and your games forging other posters is setting a prime
example of a pattern of intentional harassment via electronic means.
Keep up the great work, Wilkerson. You'll soon join Lelnad and Dogie in
the funny pages where we can all read about your indiscretions.
: )~