Old September 26th 03, 04:32 PM
Tarmo Tammaru

Mark,

I had 40, 17, and 12 meters all off the same feedline, and it worked great
(SWR 1.5). Trim the antennas from lowest to highest frequency.

I had the 17 on top as a V (17 was the main support), the 12 underneath that
as a flat top, and the 40 as an inverted V about 30 degrees out of plane
with the others.

Tam/WB2TT
"W4UDX" wrote in message
Hi guys.
Quick question. I have in the past made 80 and 40 meter multiband dipoles
using parallel wires and they worked fine with little 80/40 interaction.

My
question is, can a make one with a set of wires on it for 30M also? or

will
the 40M and 30M parallel wires interact too much?

Mark W4UDX