Old February 24th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
I AmnotGeorgeBush

Default JUST SOLD ANOTHER 5 PILL AMP TODAY....

From: (Scott*in*Baltimore)
wrote:
From:
(Smooth=A0B)
Far out! I talk to a guy with a 5 pill all the time in New Joisey. He's
a regular around these parts...
Amps are illegal on CB.

-
Cary, so are echo mikes, roger beeps and

noise toys. It doesn't stop anybody from

moding their radio.

Roger beeps aren't illegal. I received an email back from Riley
confirming they are indeed legal on cb radio, yet he does refer to the
gadget as a "toy". If you want to see his response, send me an email.
I'd venture as far a guess that echo mics aren't illegal either on cb.
For some reason, the law pertaining to this confuses plenty of people
and it's a common but mistaken belief concerning roger beeps, but they
most certainly are legal.