Old February 24th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Calling the Falklands to be scrapped

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:47:54 GMT, "Verstaldin"
wrote:

I didn't look at it in that light cuhulin s. These are their people - I
don't understand their attitude. Is it only about money, or do their people
matter ? If it was only a matter of pride, face or ego, then I might
understand this turn of events. The whole war was just as stupid as any war.
But if it came down to taking part of Mississippi, I might get my hackles up
s. I've never been to there, so I don't know what it is like. I have been
to Georgia, Alabama and South Carolina but from the perspective of military
training, so I can't comment from an unbiased viewpoint on the merits of
those places S.

wrote in message
What if they tried to snag Ship Island,Mississippi? Which side do you
think I would be on?
cuhulin

Screw the UK, fascist *******s. They're in cahoots with Bush to
destroy the USA.