Old February 24th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IonSpot

Default the wonderful wizard of Sadieville !!!

I think you got it wrong...Marty was invited to a shack sale....but the
"shack" was in Arizona at a FleaBay iSoldit shoppe. He sure gets around!

The "mint" radio sure shows its battle scars and scratches better on the
consignment shop auction photo's....how come Marty didn't lift those shots
to use in his auction?
Oh, of course, the trademark red velvet background must be included!

Was the radio was "cleansed" and then declared mint?

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
notice how this very good radio from a consignment shop becomes MINT from
one owner !!!! "one owner from new Drake SSR-1 general coverage receiver
whilst I was there" so sayeth the WIZARD of Sadieville

.notice the serial number as proof

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drake-SSR-1-Rece...QQcmdZViewItem

he truely is a magician who can transform radios !!!!!