Old February 25th 06, 03:10 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Brian MW3BAU

Default The Weekly FAQ (Reposted after thread was hijacked by the very Childish Broadcasters (CBers) warned against.)

"Mike G4KFK" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gareth Alun Evans (G4SDW) wrote:
The usual insane drivel...

You are the very model of a newsgroup personality.
You intersperse stupidity with tedious banality.
Psudonyms you've plenty of; both genuine and ghosted, too,
On all the countless newsgroups that your drivel is cross-posted to.
Our bandwidth you will fritter with your whining and your snivelling,
And we're the ones who pay the bills, downloading all your drivelling.
Your enemies are numerous, and no-one would be blaming us
For cracking your head open after you've been rudely flaming us.
You hate to lose an argument (by now you should be used to it).
You wouldn't know a valid point if you were introduced to it.
Your learning is extensive but consists of mindless trivia,
Designed to fan your ego, which is larger than Bolivia.
The comments that you vomit forth, disguised as jest and drollery,
Are really just an exercise in unremitting trollery.
You say you're frank and forthright, but that's merely lies and vanity,
The gibberings of one who's on the limits of his sanity.

Well Done.
Is that the Radio Pirates of Penzance??