Old February 25th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
N0VFP

Default Let's date!

Member name:
lloyd_davies

Location:
Athens, Alabama Home of the deliverence extras

Age: 30

Ethnicity:
White/European
I think my real father was Black!

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 250 lbs

Sex: MTF
(I need the money so I can be a woman!)

Sexuality: GayQueer

I'm looking for:
Men
FTM (Female to male)
MTF (Male to female)

I'm looking for:
Friendship
Love/Relationship
Action/Sex
Conversation
Roommate
(Someone who I can suck their cock!)

How "Out" are you?:
To all but family

Mannerisms:
Feminine/Femme

The Vitals

Personality:
Flamboyant

Best attribute:
Heart

HIV:
HIV+

Politics:
Way right

Smoke:
No

Alcohol:
Drink lots

Drugs:
Definite partier

Relationship status:
Single
I am lonely! I have no friends because I'm a FATASS!

Build:
Overweight
I'm a fatass

Religion:
Christian
I love Hal Turner! I want to have him **** me up the ass for Jesus!

Tattoos:
One
I have BITCH tattoed on my ample ass

Piercings:
Yes
I have a coat hanger in my skull left over from the abortion

Languages spoken:
English
Mongolloyd

Other vices:
Sucking cock, felching, goldenshowers, pedophilia

Occupation:
Pizza Delivery boy

Interests:

Activities:
Activism, Drag, Leather, Politics
Slurping drunken passed out winos nutsack goo! I like sucking and
swallowing sperm!

Entertainment:
Comics/Anime, Computer games, Dancing
Masturbate my 1 inch cock, I dress up as Dr. Who and Capt. James T.
Kirk, I get my
FATASS handed to me on the internet whenever I post my uninformed and
useless opinion!
I am into ham radio, but I only have the beginner's license after 10
years of trying
to do better.

Health, sports, and fitness:

I **** my dead mother Amanda! When I go back to Iowa, my father
sodomizes me like he did
when I was younger.

Home and Family:
Crafts
I live in a HUD/section 8 public housing apartment. The best job I can
get is a pizza
delivery boy! I flunked out of public schools and had to go to a
christian school where
I graduated with a Two point zero GPA.

Scene:
Alternative, Leather, Lipstick lesbian, Rebel Grrl
I am a heterosexual VIRGIN at age 30, but in homosexual perverse
activitites I am a dynamo!

More about me:
I like sucking and swallowing sperm! I listen to wacko preachers and
extreme right wing
nutcases and then I pretend to be a born again christian, even though I
hate Jews and Blacks.

My Other Contact Information

My homepage is:
http:// /

My AIM screen name:
LARDASS

For Adults Only

I prefer to be:
Receiver/Bottom
It all started when my father sodomized me!

Things I'm into:
Anal sex, Body contact, Body odor/Smells, Fisting, Kissing, Leather,
Masturbation,
Muscles/Muscle worship, One-on-one, Oral sex, Role playing, Toys,
Watersports
Please **** on me!

Endowment/Dimensions:
Small
I only have a 1 inch cock!

Toys:
A must
Please stick them up my FATASS! I like having things shoved up there!

Body Hair:
Arms, Buns, Chest, Treasure trail
I love it when I can suck a hairy dick!

Facial Hair:
None
I am a bald lardass! I can't get anybody to like me

I like to have sex...:
All the time
I like to get it up the ass and then in my mouth!

In My Own Words
I love it when I get verbally abused, it reminds me of when my parents
who didn't want me,
used to burn me with hot irons. It gets me so hot and hard.