Old February 25th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default I love to pop my pimples

Dr.Ace wrote:
"Lloyd Davies Hiding Behind Doors ****" CurtainsBoy@anon wrote in message

"Fatass IARN hamfest groupie" wrote in
message groups.com...

More like the time our "Time Lord" was caught by
the DF network QRM'ing the Saturday Night Liberty Net.
Amazing he ain't been heard since on Sat Night 75M since he
got a phone call from someone and now spends his time on Usenet.
Another RF Clown that has gone the way of OTK and the rest of em!

OTK is a has-been. In fact, even when he was running a million watts
(literal exaggeration for you CB types) he was a has-been.
Obnoxious? Yes, that is OTK. Overbearing? Yes, that is OTK. Arrogant and
running illegal power? Yes, that is OTK.

Is OTK missed? No.

Snipped

You seem to be obsessed with Rich aka Porkbutt .
Ace - WH2T

Oh, our little Lloydie Davies is obsessed with Rich. Especially when he
can't pass the theory or the code to get on hf and be a part of the
barf. He self-appointed himself as their chief of communications , but
he is an eternal no-code tech.

From: "Lloyd, N0VFP"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.misc
Subject: Would like a tutor to help with Code
year: 1999
In article , "Lloyd, N0VFP"
writes:

Hello,
I am going to our club's Novice/Tech class, in which they said they
will
emphizse more on CW this time around. I would like to upgrade my
liecense
soon, at lease 5wpm or 13wpm. My probelm is that I tried for 6 years
now,
but can't seem to get past a certain point in the code, say up to a
certain
letter, then get stuck and get confused.
I have the ARRL tapes, Gorden West tapes and several CW programs
including
Super morse. I know of several programs like Code Quick, but not
really
willing to spend the money on them. I you have a used copy to sell me,
I'd
consider it.

Thanks for reading this, Any help is welcome.

73
Lloyd Davies, N0VFP

http://www.qsl.net/n0vfp