Old February 25th 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
james

Default Cobra 25LTD Classic tune up

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:33:32 GMT, Lancer wrote:

+If you think my reply was an attack...LOL!!

*****

Well you did attack in a sense, you felt my comments were in some way
not warranted.

Then like I stated before, my intent was not to attack but to
instruct. Even with your comments.

Personally I think that this is just spiralling into a potential flame
war, and I don't really care to go there. I have apologized if my
comments were taken to be unwarranted. That should be sufficient to
put this part of the thread to completion.

james