Old February 27th 06, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default World-wide 180 meter SSB Contest - TONIGHT

In article Y9tMf.5444$Cp4.1640@edtnps90, m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

I don't mean magnetic, I mean geographic where the earth flips over on
it's axis and I'm joking.

It's happened before. They can tell by the magnetic orientation of
particles in lake bottoms.. If I remember correctly, some lake in Africa
had evidence of a half dozen magnetic pole changes.

Either the core turns, or the shell turns around the core. No one knows
why. It may be precession gone rampant, a huge passing comet or some
other body or something entirely different.

Ancient texts mention the Sun rising from the wrong direction. There may
be truth in that.

Core change, versus crust change, is discussed he

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=36110

I am aware of the magnetic pole reversals.

The geographic pole reversal would cause other tremendous earth
environmental changes on a scale that I expect people and most life
would not survive it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California