Old February 27th 06, 03:12 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default My Thanks to roger

Billy "general retard" Smith wrote:
Why dont you make me, Mommas boy

Why didn't you show up at Dalton hamfest, career pizza boy?

"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy "illiterate sling blade Karl" Smith wrote:
Considering that you didn't even read what I actually said and how I
pointed
out the comment, I would say that you are truly a world class moron

Considering you can't post in a form of English that is recognized
outside the Third World, you should realy shut the **** up.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

What part of you shouldn't throw stones at a glass house don't you get,
dumbass?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Billy "Can't put together a sentence" Smith wrote:
You expected more than imbecile types of behavior out of Roger? That's
Roger, a world class imbecile

Oh, the irony...........

BILLY SMITH STEPS ON HIS OWN DICK THUSLY:

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in